Thread: S10 Dually fiberglass fenders

EricPts10 Guest

S10 Dually fiberglass fenders

Re: S10 Dually fiberglass fenders

I remember those trucks..... They actually looked badass no duals though just HUGE rear tires.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter View Post
    I remember those trucks..... They actually looked badass no duals though just HUGE rear tires.
    Phantom dually. I wonder how hard they would be to throw on a blazer
    D.J.

Typing on a phone, my fingers are bigger than the keys. I also can't spell for crap. Excuse any errors done by stupidity or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    1st gen are like the old mutt that hangs out on the front porch,aggravate the crap out of ya,but ya love 'em to death.The ONLY way I will have a 2nd gen is if they a almost giving it away.

EricPts10 Guest

I've seen it on a 2dr and it looks badass. Can't find the pics. Toyota dually axles are a nice swap. Plenty around from old campers and U-Haul trucks and they fit those fenders perfect.

If I had money I would have bought these for the body swap to make a stepside.

The ones that looked the best to me were the regular cab short bed.....

Personally I was thinking more of these on the back and the prerunner fiberglass fenders on the front with 12 inch wide 33s or larger. Much more room than the bushwacker cut out flares (that they stopped making this year).
    D.J.

Typing on a phone, my fingers are bigger than the keys. I also can't spell for crap. Excuse any errors done by stupidity or otherwise.

1st gen are like the old mutt that hangs out on the front porch,aggravate the crap out of ya,but ya love 'em to death.The ONLY way I will have a 2nd gen is if they a almost giving it away.

I've actually seen a pair of those on a 1st-gen S-Blazer while out-&-about one day some years back... Damned if I know where it is now.
    Go beyond the "Bolt-on"...

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelin'Dimer View Post
    I've actually seen a pair of those on a 1st-gen S-Blazer while out-&-about one day some years back... Damned if I know where it is now.
    They made them for blazers. The problem is blazers and s10s have a different drop down behind the rear tire and stuff like this and flares don't easily swap between the two without some major work. The rear quarter panels on a blazer don't drop down as far on a first gen as compared to a trucks.
    D.J.

Thread Information