Thread: Wiring Diagrams

Wiring Diagrams

Does anyone have (or have access to) the wiring diagrams/pinouts for a 97 vortec 4.3 Sonoma(2wd, 5 speed manual if that matters) and for a 96-99 Vortec 5.7. Im thinkin about making my own harness (shouldnt be that hard, same damn engine with 2 extra cylinders). I plan on having my comp reprogrammed as a v8 vortec, just need the wiring diagrams...TIA

Re: Wiring Diagrams

I have the '98+ stuff, that won't help you much though.

For refference, the '96-'97 full size trucks, and the '96-'97 s10's used the same ecm's, and most of the wireing should be the same. Except for the 2 extra injectors. So you are looking for a '96-'97 full size and s10 wireing diagram.
    Rick, aim-RAT5111468
    2000 4.3 auto
    Custom Intake Manifold with 32lb/hr Injectors, Comp cam 260AHR, Tuner Cat Speed Density tune, Vac modulated trans with shift kit and vette servo, Bolt on's
    Camshaft Installation Hints and Tips-----My Truck and The Roots Blower and Custom Fuel injection Project(Updated 6/24)

Quote Originally Posted by rat
    I have the '98+ stuff, that won't help you much though.

For refference, the '96-'97 full size trucks, and the '96-'97 s10's used the same ecm's, and most of the wireing should be the same. Except for the 2 extra injectors. So you are looking for a '96-'97 full size and s10 wireing diagram.
    yep, thats what I want anyone got it?

The v6 ones are posted here, make sure you look at the right one, there are 3 different pcm pinouts posted there: http://www.monodax.com/forums/off-to....html#post4009
    Rick, aim-RAT5111468
    2000 4.3 auto
    Custom Intake Manifold with 32lb/hr Injectors, Comp cam 260AHR, Tuner Cat Speed Density tune, Vac modulated trans with shift kit and vette servo, Bolt on's
    Camshaft Installation Hints and Tips-----My Truck and The Roots Blower and Custom Fuel injection Project(Updated 6/24)

can i get the 98 pin out i need them soon

Thread Information